We have posted new jobs to the Jobs section on Pindula. Please open the job you’re interested in to view the detailed application requirements and application deadline.
Participatory Health & Hygiene PHHE Facilitator (x 4) – World Vision
Purpose of the Position
To implement the Participatory Health and Hygiene Education Hardware and SoftWare components of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Projects.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- National Diploma in Environmental Health. A Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Health/Science or Water and Sanitation, Community Development or any other relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in implementing Water Sanitation and Hygiene projects.
- Experience in Sanitation, Health and Hygiene Education. Experience in Community Based Management of WASH projects
Click here for more info
Student on Attachment (ICT) – Old Mutual
- Bachelor of Computer Science (BCoSc), Bachelor of Engineering Technology (BEngTech), Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT)
Territory Lead – Econet Wireless
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree Sales, Marketing or equivalent
- A vocational qualification in sales will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment and 1 of which should be in a supervisory position.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent systems navigation and computer handling skills.