Wanted is an Student on Attachment - ICT
Duties And Responsibilities
The student/Learner will be trained to do the following:
- Provide and maintain a Helpdesk facility for specific business areas.
- Provide logging functionality for issues or requests within the business.
- Forward logged requests to appropriate resources for resolution.
- Provide updating and communication facilities for all logged requests.
- Provide Helpdesk facility for business areas supported to identify issues and requests for resolution.
- Analyse logged requests and allocate to correct resource for resolution.
- Provide first-line support where applicable.
- Maintain communication to business areas on all downtime issues.
- Maintain and communicates all system availability and change control requests.
- Ensure management information is available at appropriate time.
Education And Exeperience
- Bachelor of Computer Science (BCoSc)
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (BEngTech)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT)
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Old_Mutual_Careers/job/Student-on-Attachment---ICT_JR-27410?locationCountry=db69eabc446c11de98360015c5e6daf6