Weather report and forecast issued by the Meteorological Services Department in conjunction with the Department of Civil Protection.
Brief cloudy periods and isolated afternoon showers were experienced yesterday in Harare Metropolitan, Matabeleland North and all Mashonaland provinces, while the yester-morning cloudy periods for Matabeleland South, Bulawayo Metropolitan.
Midlands, Masvingo, Manicaland, were coupled with windy and cool conditions. However, the atmosphere is becoming less moist in these southern parts of the country.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW, THURSDAY 31 MARCH 2022
Starting off with mostly clear skies and mild conditions over much of the country, brief clouds are expected in Mashonaland West and Central with an odd shower being probable
All other areas (namely, Matabeleland North, Matabeleland South, Bulawayo Metropolitan, Midlands, Masvingo, Manicaland, Mashonaland East and Harare Metropolitan provinces) are anticipated to be mostly sunny and warm by afternoon, becoming mild towards evening with a light breeze time and again.
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
- Victoria Falls: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 17/29)
- Kariba: Partly cloudy with isolated thunder-showers (Temperatures – 21/31)
- Great Zimbabwe: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 12/29)
- Nyanga: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 10/25)
- Vumba: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 15/28)
- Matopos: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 12/28)
- Chimanimani: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 14/25)
OUTLOOK: WEATHER FORECAST FOR FRIDAY 01 APRIL 2022
It should be mostly sunny and mild at first throughout the country; however, brief cloudy periods and isolated showers are expected in Matabeleland North, Mashonaland West and Central.
Matabeleland South, Bulawayo Metropolitan, southern parts of Midlands, Masvingo, southern parts of Manicaland provinces and Harare Metropolitan and Mashonaland East are expected to remain mostly sunny and warm becoming mild towards evening.