The weather report and forecast issued by the Meteorological Services Department in conjunction with the Department of Civil Protection.
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON SUNDAY 24 APRIL 2022 VALID UNTIL TUESDAY 26 APRIL 2022
Brief cloudy periods were experienced in most areas yesterday. This resulted in isolated showers in areas along the main watershed and Matabeleland South. Notable rainfalls were 11mm (Rusape) and 7mm (Kezi).
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW, MONDAY 25 APRIL 2022
It is expected to be mostly sunny and warm in most areas with some brief cloudy periods and a chance of light afternoon showers in places.
It should be cool in the morning, becoming warm by the afternoon.
- Temperature fluctuations between night and day may affect the body’s health, with asthma and other respiratory-related illnesses being common.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
- Please ensure that vulnerable members of society are kept warm during these wintry nights.
- Poultry producers should note that broilers are sensitive to temperature variations and therefore need to be checked regularly and adjustments made.
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
- Victoria Falls: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 15/32)
- Kariba: Mostly sunny and warm – (20/32)
- Great Zimbabwe: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 16/30)
- Nyanga: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 10/26)
- Vumba: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 13/28)
- Matopos: Briefly cloudy with light rain showers (Temperatures – 14/29)
- Chimanimani: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 15/28)
It should start off with clear skies in most areas on TUESDAY 26 APRIL 2022.
Scattered clouds are expected to develop from mid-morning.
It should be cool in the morning, becoming warm in the afternoon.