The weather report and forecast issued by the Meteorological Services Department in conjunction with the Department of Civil Protection.
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON SATURDAY 23 APRIL 2012 VALID UNTIL MONDAY 25 APRIL 2022
There were isolated showers in Matabeleland North, Bulawayo Metropolitan Province and the northern parts of Midlands yesterday. Notable falls were at Joshua M Nkomo Airport (26min) and Goetz (22mm).
However, a drizzle was reported this morning at West Nicholson, Zvishavane in Matabeleland South and Rupike in Masvingo Province.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW, SUNDAY 24 APRIL 2022
It should be mostly sunny and warm in most areas though cool in the morning.
However, brief cloudy periods and a chance of light afternoon showers remain probable in Matabeleland South
- Temperature fluctuations between night and day may affect the body’s health, with asthma and other respiratory-related illnesses being common.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
- Please ensure that vulnerable members of society are kept warm during these wintry nights.
- Poultry producers should note that broilers are sensitive to temperature variations and therefore need to be checked regularly and adjustments made.
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
- Victoria Falls: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 17/31)
- Kariba: Mostly sunny and warm – (20/31)
- Great Zimbabwe: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 16/29)
- Nyanga: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 12/21)
- Vumba: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 14/25)
- Matopos: Briefly cloudy with light rain showers (Temperatures – 15/28)
- Chimanimani: Mostly sunny and warm (Temperatures – 15/26)
Clear skies should dominate the weather over the country on MONDAY 25 APRIL 2022. It is expected to be cool in the morning, becoming warm in the afternoon.