The Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (ZERA) is inviting suitable candidates to apply for the post of Risk Officer that has risen in the company. Interested candidates are supposed to send their applications on or before the 18th of February 2022. Pindula News presents the application below.
The Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (ZERA) is a statutory body and is mandated to regulate the Zimbabwean energy market cost-effectively through incentive regulation and in a Lair and transparent manner to achieve sustainable energy. ZERA seeks the services of a highly competent and results-oriented individual to actively contribute in the execution of its mandate.
Reporting directly to the Finance and Administration Director. the Key Job 1Posethias of this position will be:
• Assist in the development. review and implementation of Authority’s Risk Management Strategy and Program. • Assist in the development, review and implementation of Authority’s Business Continuity Plan_ • Monitor and review compliance with Authority’s Risk Management Policy.
• Assist risk champions in undertaking risk assessments.
• Maintain a risk register reflecting Authority’s operations and assets
• Review Departmental Risk registers.
• Conduct as directed periodic audits of Risk and OHS Management programs.
• Implement and review OHS Programs. Policies and Procedures and risk assessments to ensure compliance with legislation and best practices.
• Conduct risk assessments in conjunction with Risk Champions.
• Coordinate training and guidance to staff in the implementation of Risk and OHS management systems
• Assist in the development and implementation of internal and external audit schedules to ensure compliance of the Risk and OHS management system.
• Assist, support and guide staff participating in Compliance audits.
• Review and update risk management SOPs. • Compile monthly and quarterly risk management reports.
• Maintain and update the accidents register. • Any other reasonable duties as directed.
Key Job Requirements:
The successful candidate for this position should meet the following criteria: • A Degree in Risk Management or Related Field.
• A relevant Post Graduate qualification would be an added advantage.
• 3 to S years’ experience in OHS and Risk Management
• Excellent report writing skills_
• Ability to manage risk and exposure.
• Good interpersonal skills.
Prospective candidates for this position should email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by no Later than 18 February 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply