Pindula
Register Login

Three Kids Die In Sleep After Inhaling Maize Pesticides

Three Kids Die In Sleep After Inhaling Maize Pesticides

Three children from an Inyati family died in sleep after inhaling pesticides applied on shelled maize while their parents narrowly escaped death.

The Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) say the fumigated maize was stored in a storeroom next to the deceased’s bedroom. Pindula News presents a police report on the case:

Members of the public are urged to be cautious when using pesticides. On 25/12/21, three female infants aged seven, one and five years died in their sleep whilst their parents, aged 42 and 27 escaped death by a whisker at Jowa Village, Inyati.

The victims suffocated after their parents had applied Aluminium Phosphide 560TB fumigation tablets on their shelled maize, stored the maize in a storeroom next to their bedroom and went to bed.

During the night, the victim’s parents developed some health complications and when they checked on their children they discovered that they had already died. The victim’s parents later received medical attention through the assistance of neighbours.

More: Pindula News


Share Article

Sponsored

More

9 Comments

Brine mupemberi 4 months ago

Ndarwadiwa henyu mufunge ko baba vacho vakaisirey chibage pedyo nebedroom yevana


007 4 months ago

Simba Roku chekeresa


Jonasi 4 months ago

Ummm zvinopisa tsitsi,


BRENDA kazingizi 4 months ago

Yes


Mhlanga p 4 months ago

Chokwadi zvakaitika ngekwedu hurukuro


Petermurauro 4 months ago

Haa zvakaoma


Tanaka21 4 months ago

Zvakaoma


Sponsored

More
🤨🤨 4 months ago

So sad iye akamboti mapills aya anoiswa muchibage ndiyani ko iyeye Gmb kana yambiro kuvanhu ahipe inongoti muromo🤐🤐🤐🤐


Chobi" 4 months ago

Ma one ayaa 3 here....



Leave a comment


Recent News


News Categories



Give us a Feedback