Close to the end of 2021, we introduced the Pindula App.
Now, less than a year later, we are happy to say we’ve crossed the 10,000 downloads milestone on Google Play.
We are grateful for your support in making this happen. It’s super difficult to build apps that work and even more difficult to get people to like and use them. So, thank you!
If you haven’t already installed the app, here are some reasons you might want to do it:
- You can browse the news using the app even if you don’t have a data bundle (Econet Only)
- Even if you don’t have an Econet line, the app has been optimized to use as little data as possible, making it one of the cheapest apps you can use
- The app is only 3MB which means it doesn’t take any precious memory and storage on your phone
- You can comment on the news easily from within the app
- No popup Google Adverts on your news. Just news!
- You can post your adverts to the Pindula Market to access our thousands of visitors using the app and other Pindula platforms every day
- You can access new job vacancies in Zimbabwe posted to the app every day.
Once you have started using the app, please don’t forget to rate it on Google Play and to provide us with your honest feedback.
It’s the feedback that helps us make the app even better. Thank you!
Here’s to the next 10,000!
P.S. you can download the Pindula App on Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.zw.pindula.news
But you can also download the APK direct from our website here: https://zero.pindula.co.zw/download/