SAMPLE VPA QUESTIONS
VISUAL ART IN THE PRE-COLONIAL ERA
- What is Visual art?
- Visual art is connected to our ____ and ____.(bodies/history/day to day lives )
- ____ and _____ are indigenous artefacts for hunting.
- ____ were moulded to store food and water.
- ____ and ______ were used for communication
- The National Emblem which originated from Masvingo is the ___
- The National emblem in number 6 was carved on ____
- Visual art refers to art that can be seen
- Visual art is connected to our history and day to day lives
- Spears,Bow and arrow are indigenous tools used for hunting.
- Clay pots were moulded for storage of food and water
- Drums and horns were used for communication
- The National emblem which originated from Masvingo is the Zimbabwe bird.
- The national emblem in number 6 was carved on soapstone