272 product views
Hair & Beauty
Price (USD): 6.00
Posted: 4 months ago
USES OF AVON BUBBLE BATH*
• Use to wash down the tub surround, shower walls and doors
• Leaves bathroom fixtures and mirrors shining
• Cleans the vanity top, cabinets, any surfaces, even your walls
• Can replace your body wash.
• Use paper towels soaked in 1 part bubble bath to 3 parts water. They make a great baby or hand wipes. Store in Ziploc bag in the car for easy cleanup.
• Works as a shampoo (I have done this, amazing!!)
• Good refill for liquid soap, it’s mild on hands
• Use to clean combs and brushes, leaving no residue
• Helps reduce toilet bowl build up. Place 1 cap full in the tank every week.
• Wash your appliances for grease removal and a streak-free finish.
• Can be used to hand wash dishes in the sink. DO NOT use in a dishwasher.
• Use on cabinets and walls. Perfect for removing grease spatters.
• Clean the fridge inside and out. It will help remove odors. Choose a fruity or non-flowery scent.
• Use as a laundry detergent and you no longer need a fabric softener. 1 cap full is all that’s needed to do a great job and to remove stains.
• Great for hand-washing delicate items.
• Pre-treat stained items, this works especially great on grease stains. Just dab the stain with bubble bath and let sit 10 minutes. Then wash as normal.
• Can be used to shampoo carpets, either the whole carpet or just spot cleaning (I used it in my carpet cleaner. Pick a scent you enjoy, it will keep room smelling fresh for days.) Use 2 cap fulls to a large cleaning machine.
• Remove stains from upholstery by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in the bubble bath. Blot to remove stain and dampness.
• Cleans windows to a streak-free shine.
• Polishes all chrome book book household fixtures.
• Can be used to wash no-wax floors – use 1 cap full with 4-6 ltr of warm water.
• Will clean your jewelry.