An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within National AIDS Council. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacancy. (fixed-term contract)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Community mobilization and sensitization, identifying community volunteers and stakeholders involved in the Sista2Sista programme.
- Training and capacity building; designing and organizing training programmes for sister mentors and club members.
- Monitoring and Evaluation; conduct support and supervision visits to mentors to monitor progress and effectiveness of programmes.
- Research and Documentation; compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, documenting and recording and filling of all programmes information.
- Coordinates logistical arrangements for programme activities.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by anyone in authority.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Health or Social Sciences/equivalent.
- At least 6 months of field experience in a related field.
Competencies & Attributes
- Integrity & Confidentiality.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Fluency in both English and the local community languages.
- Leadership, and communication skills.
- Critical thinking & problem solving.
- Strong IT skills.
How to Apply
Complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all instructions stated therein. Submit only ONE application by email to: email@example.com
- Download The NAC Vacancy Application Form here: NAC Vacancy Application Form
NB: Non-compliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 03 February 2023.