Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above position that have arisen within the Zimbabwe RevenueAuthority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the design, development and implementation of new Single Window solution, integrations and software application upgrades
- Manage the business process improvement and reengineering before application development efforts.
- Developing programs using JAVA, JAVA oases tecnnologies to resolve business requirements as assigned by Superior.
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code
- Modifying existing programs in line with changing business requirements or to fix bugs in the programs
- Adherence to theAuthority's software development standards
- Developing integration solutions for internal and external systems
- Provides support to issues raised by end users
Qualifications and Experience
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent.
- Must be at least an Oracle Certified Associate- Java Developer.
- At least 2 years' experience of software development within a Java Enterprise environment
- Knowledge of Linux OS, Oracle Database is a must
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development and the software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Knowledge of communication services such as ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ is an added advantage
- Knowledge of ASYCUDA System Development is an added advantage
- Clean Class 4 driver's licence
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under immense pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Knowledge of modern development frameworks and uplatforms.
- Good organizational, people and time management skills and sound knowledge of contracts management.
- Good software development acumen and abilities
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ateam player who is innovative and analytical
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae by 24 July, 2022. All applications should be emailed to ZimraRecruitment@zimra.co.zw clearly stating the position applied for and addressed to:
The Director Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th FloorZB Centre Corner
First Street/Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P.O. Box 4360
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.