Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the above-mentioned positions which have arisen within the City of Bulawayo.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and operate designated water service reservoirs.
- Operate and maintain water feeder mains, water reticulation and consumer services Develop, maintain and operate sewage reticulation system.
- Supervise staff in the section regarding design and execution of all maintenance work.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institution.
- Must be a corporate member of a recognised Engineering Institution.
- Clean Class 4 driver's licence.
- At least 5 years work experience Computer literacy is an added advantage.
The City of Bulawayo offers an attractive package comprising a competitive salary plus a number of fringe benefits, details of which will be revealed to the shortlisted applicants.
How to Apply
Applications in envelopes clearly marked "Principal Engineer" should be sent along with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic/ professional certificates supported by three professional traceable referees
Applications to be posted to:
The Human Capital Director
City of Bulawayo
P.O Box 558
Or dropped at Ground Floor Municipal Buildings, (Tower Block) L/Takawira & R.G. Mugabe BULAWAYO
Bulawayo City Council is an equal opportunities employer.
C DUBE: TOWN CLERK
Deadline: 10 February 2023