Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Municipal employees to fill in the above vacant position.
Management of medicines and medical sundries which includes procuring, receiving, storage and dispatch. Station: Beatrice Road Infectious Diseases Hospital.
Reports To: Pharmacist.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving, checking, assembling and dispatching of drugs, dressings and vaccines.
- Dealing with aspects of the cold chain, extended programme of immunization and child spacing 'Stock Control.
- DispensingvfAedicines to patients.
- Ensure the security of drugs at the Pharmacy.
- Raising of requisitions for medicines and sundries from NATPHARM and vaccines from Central Vaccine Stores.
- Receiving and recording of excess or expired drug returns and sees to it that expired drugs are destroyed.
- Support supervision of Clinic storerooms and dispensary.
Qualifications and Experience
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma.
- Current Practising Certificate.
- 5 GCE 0' Level subjects.
- A competetive salary comensurate with the post and other benefits will be disclosed to successful canditates.
How to Apply
A hand written application letter together with a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of both educational and professional qualifications should be submitted to the:
Human Capital Director
P.O. Box 1680,
Rowan Martin Building
Or hand deliver to Records Office, Basement -Rowan Martin Building.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. Canvassing will disqualify applicants.
Deadline: 24 March 2023