Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned posts within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Presents a professional image to the organisation's clients by adhering to provided scripts and presenting a positive attitude always.
- Handles client's inquiries telephonically, by email and chat platforms according to set standards and turnaround times.
- Receives and logs in clients related issues on the phone and routes calls/contacts to the appropriate resource.
- Communicates with clients on planned maintenance works or any other network disruptions.
- Researches required information using available resources to resolve client's complaints.
- Provides clients with accurate service information.
- Enters new client's information into system and updates existing client's information.
- Identifies and escalates priority issues affecting service delivery to clients and immediately reports any service challenges being faced by clients.
- Follows up clients calls/ contacts where necessary.
- Delivers prepared service scripts to persuade potential clients to comply with revenue laws.
- Takes the customer through the compliance process.
- Timely follow up on initial contact by maintaining an accurate and organised databise.
- Enter correct call dispositions on all traffic to ensure accuracy of generated system reports.
- Enters correct data in the system when updating customer records.
- Inputs the raw data needed for reports compilation mainly through call dispositions and escalated queries.
- Reports on turnaround time to resolve customer queries.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Fiscal Studies, Economics, Business Studies, Business Management, Accounting, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of One (1) year Domestic Taxes and/ Customs and Excise Training or
- Minimum of Six (6) months experience in a Customs and Excise / Domestic Taxes environment in the field or client care unit.
- Membership and or training by an accredited customer care institution is an added advantage.
- Ability to speak and write one or more official languages is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken language and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good analytical, conflict management and stress management skills.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes with multi-tasking capability.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae. All applications should be emailed to: ZimraRecruitment@zimra.co.zw clearly stating the position applied for and addressed to:
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P.O. Box 4360
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to and females are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 04 February 2023