Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above-mentioned position.
The position exist to provide revenue assurance by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems to the company's tolling revenue stream accounting. This is a hands-on position, with high level of involvement in all accounting functions including monthly financial reporting, journal entries, financial statements, revenue analysis and presentation, as well as to ensure compliance to International Accounting Standards. The incumbents shall report to the Manager Management Accounting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating, preparing, presenting detailed daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue reports.
- Ensuring ineffective internal controls are properly communicated with management and appropriately tracked through remediation.
- Reconciling tolling and New Limpopo Bridge (NLB) revenue streams that is, bank deposit slips against bank statements, cash-ups and/or banking summary against deposit slips, variances vs banking, commission charged against revenue collected.
- Engaging Ministry of Transport and Infrastructural Development (MoTID) continuously on commissions to be rendered, through emails and meetings.
- Training, deploying and supervising the revenue assurance clerks and data capturers.
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Preparing monthly flash accounts 8. Preparing daily, monthly, and annual cashflow reports.
- Preparing and monitoring of departmental budgets.
- Preparing daily, and monthly cashflow forecasts.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O'Levels including Maths and English.
- 2 A' Level passes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- A postgraduate professional qualification such as ACCA/CIMA/CIS.
- Masters' degree an added advantage.
- 3 years' experience in Audit, Finance or Accounting with 2 years in similar position.
How to Apply
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted to:
The Director Administration & Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent
Or send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Applicants can also lodge their application letters at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices.
Deadline: 10 February 2023 at 4.30 pm