We have been retained by our client, the Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant positions that have arisen within their organization.
- Ensures proper allocation of accommodation.
- Oversees day-to-day housekeeping in residential camps.
- Ensures adequate food stocks are maintained.
- Plans food menus and maintains hygiene standards in canteens.
- Ensures proper maintenance of canteen and camp equipment.
Job Related Attributes
- Degree or Diploma in Food Science and Nutrition,. Tourism and Hospitality, Culinary Arts, Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 '0' Level passes.
- At least 2 years' work experience.
- Computer literate.
- Sound knowledge of ISO 14001:2015, 9001:2015 and 45001:2018.
Not Later than 6 March 2022
Eastgate 2nd Floor Amber Bridge