Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above position that has arisen at our organization..
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develops and Implements new systems for the organization
- Designs and implements new Web pages.
- Develops and implements procedures for the ongoing revision of the websites.
- Works with the stakeholders to develop and coordinate a consistent graphic look for print and Web documents.
- Performs day-to-day site maintenance on 3 websites.
- Sets ZTA standards for design, performing navigation and browser compatibility.
- Performing quality control for third party content ,maintaining and developing small web applications.
- Researching and examining current systems and consulting users.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiencies of business processes.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
Qualifications And Experience
- BSc degree in Computers, Information Systems, Computers and Business Studies.
- At least 2 years progressive experience with hands on technical role in the field of Technology.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies is desirable.
knowledge, skills & abilities
- Should be able to pay attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritise,meet deadlines and managing changing priorities.
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
How To Apply
Covering letter together with current detailed CV indicating expected salary should be addressed to:
The Head-Human Resources
Zimbabwe Tourism Authority
5th Floor, Tourism House
Deadline for submission of applications is Friday 12 August 2022 at close of business.