Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions that have risen within City of Kwekwe.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision of raw water abstraction, water treatment and pumping to water storage reservoirs.
- Monitoring of the quality of raw and treated water as well as other water treatment processes.
- Supervise preventive maintenance and'repairs at the raw water pump station, raw water pumping mains, water treatment plant, clear water pumping mains and water storage reservoirs.
- Carryout laboratory tests to determine chemicals to be used in treatment and the correct dosages.
- Ordering and maintaining inventory of water treatment chemicals.
- Receive and address complaints relating to water quality.
- Investigate and give advice on any water treatment and distribution challenges in the City.
- Quality control on works being undertaken by Contractors.
- Preparation of detailed monthly and annual program of works and reports for the Water Works Section.
- Preparation of Water Works Section Budgets and Work Plans.
- At least 5 Levels including English Language, Mathematics and Science
- Diploma/Higher National Diploma in Water and Waste Water Management.
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Water and Waste Water Management is an added advantage.
- At least seven (7) years post qualification in water or wastewater treatment.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should subMit their application letter, detailed CVs and certified copies of their qualifications addressed to the Town Clerk.
Strictly no canvassing.
City Of Kwekwe
P. O. Box 115
Town Clerk: Dr L Mkandhla
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer