Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned vacant position which has arisen within the Municipality of Kariba.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check pumps and valves for oil, amperages and pressure gauge.
- Switch on the pump and check the flow rate.
- Test PH, turbidity and chlorine residual in the water.
- Decommission filters and backwashes filters and re-commission filters
- Record pump run time and flow rate and chlorine consumption.
- Checks chlorine cylinders for dosage rate, flow of chlorine and leakages.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 '0' Levels including Maths, Science and English.
- Water and waste management qualification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to reach the undersigned not later than Tuesday 22 November 2022. Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Acting Town Clerk
Municipality of Kariba
P.O. Box 130