Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the above post.
The water inspector reports to the Hydrologist and is responsible for performing technical duties as well as any other duties assigned by management in support of water resources department.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Enforce the provisions of the WaterAct and other water-related Statutory Instruments.
- Inspect and assess the status of water resources (river systems, dams) within the sub-catchment.
- Water use monitoring and compliance.
Qualifications and Experience
- A diploma/degree in Water Resources Management, Geography, and Environmental Science or any related program.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar or related field.
- Class 3 driver's license is an added advantage