Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacant post mentioned above.
Reporting To: Deputy Director Engineering Services
Duties And Responsibilities
- Design and construction and maintenance of the water and sewerage reticulation systems
- Maintenance scheduling and supervision of critical maintenance works at the wastewater treatment works ald in the reticulation
- Project management for in-house projects and contracted works and contracts administration
- Preparation and control of the water and sanitation budget
- Quality control on water supply and waste disposal
- Training and supervision of water and wastewater staff
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports on water ater production and losses for all water stations managed by Council
- Oversee the running, rehabilitation, repair, operation and maintenance of all Council water and waste water infrastructure, equipment and machinery in the City.
- Taking up additional challenges that come the position as may be assigned by the superiors from time to time.
Qualifications And Resp0onsibilities
- A Degree in Civil and Water Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years relevant Engineering experience
- A Minimum of 5 0' Levels including English Language, Science and Mathematics
- Ability to lead a large team of workers in different aspects of Municipal Engineering,
- Being conversant with various aspects of Municipal Engineering and knowledge of the operations of urban local authorities will be an added advantage.
- Membership of Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers or similar professional body is a must.
- Possession of a clean class 4 driver's licence a must.
How To Apply
Applications addressed to the Town Clerk, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates to reach the undersigned through posting, email or hand delivery on or before Friday, 30 September, 2022.
P.O. Box 17
Eng. E. Mukaratirwa: TOWN CLERK
NB: When sending email attach as a single document in PDF format