Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacancies that have arisen within the Kadoma City Council
Duties And Responsibilities
- Planning for repairs and maintenance of infrastructures that control water resources.
- Monitoring the effects of current water and sewage systems implications on the environment.
- Identifying areas of concern or needing improvement.
- Managing maintenance schedules provided by the Director of Works.
- Developing and monitoring water and sewer projects budget.
- Administering contracts and ensuring work is completed within deadlines.
- Providing contractors with detailed scope of work involvement; specifying project boundaries.
- Managing the water and sewer division of the Works Department.
- Receiving feedback from the Water Works Foreman, Sewage Works Foreman, and Maintenance Works Foreman
- highlighting project challenges.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical, or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience, two of which must be in a supervisory capacity.
- Knowledge of Auto-Cad, Civil Designer (Water and Sewer) software packages a must.
How To Apply
Written applications including certified copies of qualifications, certificates, experience and full detailed CVs should be submitted to the undersigned.
City Of Kadoma
Town House, Fitt Square
P.O. Box 460
M.DONDO: TOWN CLERK