Job exists to ensure dispatch, receiving and stores activities are carried out efficiently by providing the necessary manpower and general maintenance / cleaning of the warehouse environment.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensures proper housekeeping and maintenance of high cleanliness standards
- Conducts order picking for all requisitions sent to the warehouse for actioning.
- Assists in the order assembling and readying of orders for final dispatching process.
- Loads and offloads consignments as per need.
- Assists in setting up and maintaining proper layout in the warehouse and also arranging of stocks accordingly.
- Acts as a focal person in the absence of any of the various sectional clerks, i.e. (Receiving and dispatch)
- Assists in the preparation and execution of stock takes by providing the necessary manpower.
- Records and monitors temperature in the various warehouse sections and flag where necessary.
- Monitors dates for service on all fire extinguishers and advise the supervisor.
- Updates all stationery and office supplies stock cards.
- Checks all assets stored in the warehouse yard and ensure they are secure, and report on any anomalies.
- Checks vehicles that are no longer in use (broken vehicles) and ensure they are secure.
- Assists in provision of manpower in ensuring the warehouse yard is well maintained and its space is maximised, and all assets are properly stored.
- Conducts any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 ‘O’ levels
- Certificate in Stores management, Administration, Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 1-year relevant experience
- Clean Class 4 driver’s licence with at least 2years driving experience an added advantage.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=7LiczSHmKkeXmlSatbokcNO7h-fzQdlLv2uX4UTqbxxUMlRHRk1TTEozTFNUSTJNOUNVWEVOWjBLUi4u
Deadline: 28 September 2022