Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above post:
Duties And Responsibilities
- The candidate should be able identify, isolate and treat sick animals.
- Be able to implement animal, feed and pasture production projects.
- Perform routine animal husbandry practices such as dipping, dehorning, and castration.
- Supervise general hands and stockman.
- Compile relevant reports and maintaining records.
- Assist with the procurement of livestock, equipment and consumables.
- Assist students and lecturers with relevant projects.
- Backstop livestock out growers.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must possess a relevant Diploma in Animal Health and Production with a merit or better.
- Applicants must have strong animal diseases and health knowledge and have at least two years post qualification experience dealing with animal health and production.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application should consist of the application letter, Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, birth certificate and National Identity Card.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.