To add value to the company through the provision of support to all vehicles department functions as well as proactive contribution to the timely production of accurate vehicle information for onward processing. An eye for detail and knowledge of vehicle specifications will be key in this role when checking and selling vehicles. Reporting to the Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures accuracy of checklists and makes sure that valets are completed up to standard.
- Collaborates with the team the rest of the team members in ensuring that all vehicles received are checked daily.
- Takes note of any Irregularities in vehicles received through recording on the vehicles checklist then quickly informing the Supervisor.
- Test driving vehicles with customers.
- Movement of vehicles within the premises.
- Interactions with buyers and sellers.
- Any other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Class 2 driver's license.
- Good communication skills and computer literacy.
- Basic Motor Mechanics knowledge Is an added advantage.
- Industry: Commercial
- Culture: Fast paced
- Gender Profile: Any Age
- Profile: Any
Terms and Conditions
- Employment Type: Contract
- Location: Bulawayo
- Start Date: ASAP
How to Apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 27 January 2023