Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned position that has arisen in our dynamic organization. Successful candidates will be stationed at Kariba Office.
The incumbent will be reporting to the Depot Supervisor and will be responsible for the following among other duties:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain sufficient stock in the van in order to fill requirements of customers.
- Promoting sales through regular visit to customer and retail merchandising.
- Increasing and maintaining the existing customer base in the market
- Accounting for the safe and timeous delivery of purchased products.
- Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets.
- Liaising with the Supervisor and other departments to ensure optimal customer services.
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
Qualifications And Experience
- At least 5 O Levels
- 3years of experience as a van salesman, or similar.
- Valid class 3 driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Exceptional ability in meeting sales targets.
- Extensive experience in identifying new customers and negotiating deals.
- Ability to assume responsibility for the delivery van and the products.
- Experience in recordkeeping and managing sales contracts.
How To Apply
Prospective candidates should be in possession of the above. Applications together with expected salary indication and current detailed CV’s should be delivered to:
The Group Human Resources Officer
3122/3 ZMDC Shopping Complex
Send your application on email to email@example.com
Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday, the 23rd of September 2022 at close of business.