The strategic planning, product design, product management and product performance of Payments and Digital Financial Services and VAS as determined by customer needs, customer value propositions, the competitor
environment and Business needs.
Duties And Responsibilities
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Lead efforts to analyze, design, and document requirements for new solutions and enhancements to existing applications – VAS.
- Reviews and prepares requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution in coordination with supporting functions.
- Responsible for
- creating/updating documents required as part of the business process lifecycle (Statements of Work, business & functional requirements, detail functional design, technical design, Use Case, and process documents)
- Participate actively in development and deployment in the related projects and digital initiatives.
- Ensure the highest level of user experience in all VAS.
- Development of interactive electronic/mobile applications and products that help to advance PBB mandates with focus on mobile technology.
- Deliver integrated, banking applications/solutions with a key focus on self-service with rich engagement and supported by strong functionality.
- Define Technical Architecture of all existing and proposed solutions - VAS.
- Defines test conditions.
- Develops accurate and complete test plans.
- Leads testing efforts.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Communicates needed changes to development team.
- Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Perform and ensure that the Project Management Lifecycle of any given project is completed i.e. Project Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Control and Closure in conjunction with the PMO office.
- Proactively identify and re-assess the required decision making, problem solving and/or evolving changes in the project (present or future) as the demand/ situation progresses.
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations on the respective project’s investments, requirements, performance, and deliverables
- Identify and analyze the respective project’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and risks, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action
- Facilitate meetings and discussion as needed during the project lifecycle.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Communicates and applies project standards.
- Coordinate with technical development team to ensure complete understanding of functional specifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Accurately completes and submits technology reports in a timely manner
- Accurately completes and submits status reports in a timely manner
- Complies with all policies and procedures
Qualifications And Experience
- Business Degree
- A sound understanding of the financial industry and money markets
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in a management position within the banking industry/technology industry preferably product management.
- Technical design experience in a financial sector.
- Solution implementation of transactional products
Special Skills and Competencies
- Strong analytical and planning and execution skills.
- Numerate, with the ability to do financial and business
- Sound knowledge of business economics, finance and
- Project management skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office and specifically Excel)
- Interpersonal competencies
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to Careerszim@bancabc.co.zw with the Heading: “Value Added Services (VAS) Manager” attaching scanned copies of academic certificates and national ID.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.