An ambitious utilities company seeks the service of an experienced & competent Utilities Engineer.
The incumbent will be in responsible for the planning, delivery & maintenance of mechanical works and installations as well as the distribution of piped gas.
Duties And Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the following skills set
- Must have ability to work independently and be flexible
- Ability to maintain composure, professionalism in all situations
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change
- Proficient in written and verbal business communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites Establish and maintain effective relationships with staff & customers
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must be familiar and experienced with gas storage, reticulation & safety systems.
- Knowledge of compliance & regulations Strong financial management & performance tracking abilities
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
How To Apply
Interested and qualified incumbents to send applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30 August 2022