Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the below mentioned vacant positions on fixed term contract basis
This position has the responsibility of ensuring planning, implementing ai.d monitoring of USF projects. The position reports to the USF Projects Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Preparing and maintaining project plans.
- Overseeing the execution of projects.
- Maintaining project management documents.
- Preparing project progress reports.
- Maintaining financial records of all projects.
- Conducting/ participating in project management review meetings.
- Supervising external project contractors.
- Tracking project deliverables (documents) according to contract requirements.
Qualifications And Experience
- BSc / B-Tech in Telecommunication. Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Membership of a professional engineering body_
- PMP Certification or equivalent an added advantage
- At least 5 years working experience in Telecommunications Networks at the level of Engineer or above.
- At least three years working experience in management of construction projects will be an added advantage.
- A good understanding of Fixed, Mobile, Data and Internet technologies and Standards.
- A good understanding of Telecommunications Standardization and Regulation.
- A Clean Class Four Driver's License a must
Personal Attributes, Characteristics And Skills
- Results focused
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Unquestionable intearitv.
How To Apply
- An appropriate package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
All interested applicants should submit applications containing a detailed Curriculum vitae including the following information:
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Position applied for
- Copies of academic and/or professional certificates
Any points the applicant feels may influence selection to his/her advantage. All applications should be submitted to the Director General, 1008 Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare, or P.O. Box MP 843. Mt Pleasant, Harare in an envelope clearly marked "APPLICATION FOR A VACANT POST - STATE POST BEING APPLIED FOR" to reach the Director General or "