Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the below mentioned vacant positions on fixed term contract basis
This position has the responsibility of knowledge management for USF projects. ' The position reports to the USF Projects Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Preparing and maintaining project plans.
- Maintaining records of project roll out schedules material and equipment procurement and deliveries.
- Preparing project budgets
- Projecting. monitoring and evaluating (time and cost management from initiation to closure) • Participating in tendering processes.
- Verifying and recommending payment for claims raised by contractors in line with the project budget.
- Tracking project deliverables (documents) according to contract requirements.
- Ensuring completion of regular progress reports
- Capturing transactions of au USE projects in order to maintain accurate and up-to date records.
- Maintaining and filing of USF project records and documents
- Carrying out risk analysis ana developing risk mitigation strategies
- BSc B-Tech in Telecommunication Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Masters in Business Administration
- Very high level of proficiency in various computer packages
- A qualification in Business Management is an added advantage.
- Membership of a professional engineering body.
- At least 5 years working experience in Telecommunications Networks at the level of Engineer or above.
- At least three years working experience in management of project documentation a must.
- A Clean Class Four Driver's License a must.
Personal Attributes, Characteristics And Skills
- Results focused
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Unquestionable integrity.
How To Apply
- An appropriate package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
All interested applicants should submit applications containing a detailed Curriculum vitae including the following information:
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Position applied for
- Copies of academic and/or professional certificates
Any points the applicant feels may influence selection to his/her advantage. All applications should be submitted to the Director General, 1008 Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare, or P.O. Box MP 843. Mt Pleasant, Harare in an envelope clearly marked "APPLICATION FOR A VACANT POST - STATE POST BEING APPLIED FOR" to reach the Director General or "