Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of an Underwriter that has arisen at Cell Insurance (Private) Limited in Harare. Reporting to the Underwriting Manager, the main purpose of the job shall be but not limited to offering underwriting and business development service and to provide excellent customer service.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Underwriting - preparing and issuing policies and endorsements.
- Business Development - growing new business by creating strategic business links.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new clients.
- Audit Trails - Carrying out monthly audit trails of underwriting files.
- Customer Care - ensuring timely processing and issuing of quotations and policies
Qualifications And Experience
- A BSc Honours Degree in Insurance and Risk Management.
- 2 'A' Levels.
How To Apply
All interested qualified and experienced candidates with the above-mentioned pre-requisites must email their current CVs, certified copies of educational and professional qualifications, stating the current and expected remuneration details to email@example.com by end of day Tuesday 13 September 2022.