Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of an Underwriter that has arisen at Cell Insurance (Private) Limited in Harare.
Reporting to the Underwriting Manager, the main purpose of the job shall be but not limited to offering underwriting and business development service and to provide excellent customer service.
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Underwriting - preparing and issuing policies and endorsements.
- Business Development - growing new business by creating strategic business links.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new clients.
- Audit Trails - Carrying out monthly audit trails of underwriting files.
- Customer Care - ensuring timely processing and issuing of quotations and policies.
Qualifications And Experience
- A BSc Honours Degree in Insurance and Risk Management.
- 2 'A' Levels.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- At least 2 years relevant experience with exposure to underwriting, claims processing and business development.
- Good technical knowledge of short-term insurance.
- New Business prospecting initiative skills.
- Excellent client relationship management, communication and sales presentation.
How To Apply
How To Apply
All interested qualified and experienced candidates with the above-mentioned pre-requisites
must email their current CVs, certified copies of educational and professional qualifications,
stating the current and expected remuneration details to email@example.com by end of
day Wednesday 16 March 2022.