Industrial attachment/work related learning opportunities have arisen within our organisation for undergraduate students studying towards mathematics, health sciences and social sciences degree programmes. The Intern works under the direct supervision of the District Strategic Information Evaluation Officer (DSIEO) and coordination of the OPHID Facility DSD Nurses to provide data management support to facility level teams in continuity of treatment and S.I.E related activities for OPHID.
Locations: Beitbridge, Bulilima, Gwanda, Matobo, Insiza, Mangwe, Bulawayo, Chitungwiza, Umzingwan
Duties And Responsibilities
- Utilize standard /electronic systems (EHR, ePMS, Epoc) and paper-based systems to produce appointments list, defaulters list and those who missed critical services like VL and TPT
- Under the direction of the nurses, work with Expert Clients (CRFs) to triangulate the various data sources for the maintenance of a healthy cohort of clients on ART.
- Implement routine EPMS/EHR/electronic record audits and ensure electronic records are always up to date
- Timely and accurately enter all program weekly, monthly and quarterly data into ODK, Google sheets etc)
- Support data collection for rapid assessments, deep dives and data calls to evaluate program implementation
- Support the timely collection of all facility level reports to the district through existing MOHCC channels
- Implement the standardized data consolidation meeting system
- Provide feedback on the implementation of tools, and provide inputs into new/revised tools
Qualifications And Experience
- Students studying towards a degree in mathematics, statistics, health sciences, or social sciences are encouraged to apply
- For undergraduate students the industrial attachment/ work related learning period must be at least 10 months
- Data visualization or data storytelling skills using Microsoft Excel, Power BI, or other relevant software
- Outstanding quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ShareFormPage.aspx?id=WlmQhW79gUuVjjht-RnVEY-u_SaahCxMr_SyuyUT8atUNzIyUUY4MTZCMk01NzNNMEtWS0ZUWkM0TC4u&sharetoken=inCULOEtsq3dH0v2fvkD
Closing Date: 26 September 2022