Shall be responsible for ensuring the production of quality parts and tools using conventional toolroom/machineshop machinery from machine setup to operation.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Set-up and manage conventional machines to perform different jobs as required.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Operate Lathe, Milling and Drilling machines in performing a variety of work activities as found in the toolroom/machineshop.
- Ensure the machines operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Provide timelines to clients.
- Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
Qualifications And Experience
- Time served Toolmaker/Turner Machinist/Fitter Turner Machinist.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Machinist in a toolroom or machineshop environment.
- Ability to interpret mechanical documents and engineering drawings.
- Great attention to detail with a goal-driven mechanical attitude.
How To Apply
Send application clearly marked position applied for together with detailed CV and scanned academic and professional certification to email both emails: