Wanted is a driver for a start up Transport company.
Commercial Transport start-up company looking for a truck driver
Duties and responsibilities
- Transport goods according to the assignment given by the Operations Manager.
- Ensure the security of the goods.
- Responsible for and supervises the secured loading and offloading of vehicles.
- Ensure Invoices and Delivery notes correspond to the cargo and both are signed by corresponding persons and returned to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure that only authorised employees with their invitees are in the vehicle.
- Ensure daily vehicle checkings, (fuel, oil, water, breaks, lights, tires…).
- Check general working and body conditions of the vehicle and report any defects / scratches.
- Check equipment of each car according to inventory and report any missing equipment
- Responsible for the cleaning, washing of the vehicles on a daily basis
- Report any road condition, traffic, security issues
- Inform when the vehicle is reaching its services to the Mechanic
- Ensure daily that Log Books are correctly filled in.
- Ensure vehicle is ready, fuelled, equipped, car checking.
- Responsible for refuelling.
Qualifications And Experience
Minimum qualifications & experience:
- Secondary school level
- 2 years work experience in a similar function
- Basic knowledge of English
- Class 2 Driving license for at least 2 years
- Defensive driving licence
- Medical certificate
- Basic mechanical skills
How To Apply
Please send application letter, CV and salary expected to firstname.lastname@example.org
Female truck drivers are encouraged to apply.