Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced 15 tonne Truck Driver
Duties And Responsibilities
- Transport Timber from one point to the other as instructed by the Supervisor.
- Ensuring goods are delivered in their right quantities, original condition and on time.
- Ensure vehicle road worthiness and readiness for duty before embarking on a Trip.
- Maintain set fuel consumption targets.
- Conduct vehicle pre-checks; fluids, battery, wipers, and keep track of vehicle service dates and ensure vehicle is serviced on time.
- Ensures vehicle is checked daily for cleanliness’ and road worthiness.
- Takes all precautionary measures to ensure safety of the passengers, goods and vehicle and report any vehicle defects.
- Comply with company's security, safety and health procedures
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 O ’level passes
- Valid Class 2 Driver's License
- Valid Defensive Driving Certificate
- Valid Medical Certificate
- 2 years of working experience within the Timber industry
- Traceable References
How To Apply
Send your CV to The HR Officer: Email: email@example.com.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Applicants who reside in Mutare are encouraged to apply
Closing date: 18/08/2022