Applications are invited from individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the above post.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in reconciling of Council bank accounts qnd inter accounttransactions.
- Efficient filling of all income- receipts and bank deposit slips.
- Participating in the preparation of monthly unclaimed deposit reports.
Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma in any accounting course or equivalent.
- A degree in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Be computer literate A minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Ability to work under pressure paying attention to detail.
How To Apply
Applicants wishing to be considered for the above posts should submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates and names of three contactable referees by not later than Friday the 19th of August 2022. All applications should be addressed to the Registrar email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.