Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates to apply. The candidate will be performing clerical duties to manage transportation activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring computer vehicle tracking, receiving computer updates on vehicle whereabouts and status on the roads.
- Updating the Fleet maintenance system by entering parts, workshop costs against each vehicle and printing periodic reports as required.
- Drawing daily routing, delivery schedules of trucks and assigning Drivers.
- Keeping up to date records, history, maintenance, licensing of each vehicle, thus, the commercial fleet, Branch fleet and individual company vehicles across Zimbabwe.
- Keeping and maintaining drivers retest, medical records and accident reports.
- Monitoring Drivers logbook entries and running the fuel requirements of each vehicle as prescribed by Management.
- Processing shipping documents, orders, proof of deliveries, invoicing and payments expeditiously.
- Handling customers' queries and escalating serious complaints to Management.
- Complying with transportation regulations and policies of the country including law enforcement agencies like ZIMRA, ZRP, ZTSB and ZINARA.
- Preparing reports as required by Management timeously.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Transportation/ Logistics or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of Transport Regulations.
- A clean class 2 drivers license.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send CVs on: email@example.com clearly indicating the position being applied for on the email header.
Deadline: 28 February 2023