Tsapo Group of Companies is a fast growing organisation in the Motor Industry of Zimbabwe and is seeking to employ the services of a Transport and Logistics Attachee.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Reviewing orders accurately and in time ensuring all dates, and amounts are correct.
- Updating of customer orders/date requirements via phone, fax and email.
- Maintenance and updating of in-house systems/database.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and problem-solving activities within the department.
Qualifications And Experience
- Must be studying towards attaining a Transport and Logistics Management Degree.
- A class 4 Drivers licence is A Must.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Eager to learn.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs and application letters to: email@example.com on or before 03 August 2022.