National Handling Services invites applications from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill the above-mentioned position that has arisen at its Harare Operations.
Reporting to the Training Coordinator, the incumbent will be responsible for:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing training programs
- Preparing training materials and delivering training
- Facilitating and coordinating trainings activities including arranging venues, equipment, travel, and accommodation bookings
- Updating and maintaining employee training records Maintaining proper filing in the training office
- Preparing and issuing certificates and licences to qualified staff to ensure compliance with ISAGO, NHS and other relevant stakeholders and procedures
- Consolidating all post training evaluations and preparing recommendations for submission to the Training Coordinator
- Compiling training and development statistics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, in liaison with the
- Training Coordinator
- Assisting Training Coordinator in undertaking training needs assessments and identification of skills or knowledge of gaps that need to be addressed.
- Preparing the training calendar in liaison with the Training Coordinator
- Participating in airline and or regulatory audits
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Five O'levels including English and Mathematics
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Training or equivalent
- Diploma in training an added advantage.
- At least 1 year experience as a trainer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Women are encouraged to apply
Deadline: 08 January 2023