Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned vacant post.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Conduct training needs analysis across departments
- Produce training work plans and programmes
- Train members of staff in lower grades
- Coordinate training programmes
- Evaluate Training and Development programmes
- Produce training materials for In House Courses
Qualifications And Exxperience
- Degree in Human Resources Development or equivalent
- Membership to professional bodies such as IPMZ is an added advantage
- Clean Class 4 driver's licence
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar environment
The City of Bulawayo offers an attractive package comprising a competitive salary plus a number of fringe benefits, details of which will be revealed to the shortlisted applicants.
How To Apply
Applications in envelopes clearly marked "Training Officer" should be sent, along with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic/professional certificates supported by three professional traceable referees.
The Human Capital Director
City of Bulawayo
OR dropped at Ground floor, Municipal Buildings, (Tower Block) L/Takawira & R.G. Mugabe BULAWAYO
C Dube: Town Clerk
Closing Date: 03 October 2022
Bulawayo City Council Is An Equal Opportunity Employer