Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above vacant post that have arisen within ZESA Holdings at the National Training Centre.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be responsible for!
- Conducting training on Installations and Terminations on various electricity cable up to 132Kv.
- Conducting training on Distribution Cable work and the associated safety procedures, legislation and Industry best practice.
- Conducting periodic countrywide assessments on cable works and recommending areas of improvements.
- Developing training initiatives and new technologies to close identified performance gaps.
- Providing input on compilation of budget for training department.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 33Kv Switching Authorization.
- Train the Trainer Certificate.
- Membership of a recognized professional Institution.
- Computer Literacy
- 2 years relevant experience
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professions qualifications should be hand delivered & addressed to:
The Training & Development Manager (A)
ZESA National Training Centre
16676 Ganges Road, Belvedere
P.0 Box 3330
OR email to: email@example.com
Please note that ZESA Holdings does not require payment of any kind for submission of applications for attending Interviews. Any such requests should be reported to the police or to the above-named addressee.