Applications are invited from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the opportunity of Training Officer that has arisen in the aviation industry.
Duties and Responsibitities:
- Handles logistics- for training activities including arranging venues, equipment, travel and accommodation bookings.
- Updates and maintain employee training records
- Maintain proper filling in the training office
- Prepares and issues certificates and licences to qualified staff to ensure compliance with ISAGO NHS and other relevant stakeholders standards and procedures.
- Consolidates all post training evaluations, and prepares recommendations for submission to the Training Coordinator
- Updates and maintains employee training records
- Compiles training and development statistics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, in liaison with the Training Coordinator,
- Assists Training Coordinotor in undertaking training needs assessments and identification of skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Preparation of the training calendar in liason training coordinator
- Participating in airline and or regulatory audits
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications and experience required:
- Five 0 Levels including English and Mathematics
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Training or equivalent.
- Diploma in Training
- At least 1 year experience as a trainer.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the position they are applying for, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 27 February, 2022.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.