Tiger Wheel & Tyre Zimbabwe wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the post indicated below.
Responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and for planning, organizing, and overseeing appropriate training.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Designs, coordinates, organizes, and facilitates learning and development solutions and events.
- Supports the workforce acquiring knowledge, skills, and abilities required for effective job performance.
- Provides employees with career growth opportunities consistent with company goals, objectives, and strategies.
- Align to corporate goals and business strategies to maximize organizational resources and offer timely, economical, and effective learning solutions throughout the organization.
- Support the organization’s present and future workforce needs.
- Respond to the workforce’s training and development needs.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Human Capital Development/Management as a minimum.
- Human resources consultancy experience an added advantage
- Experience in organizational development
- Extensive experience in training
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
- High excel proficiency is a must.
How To Apply
Applications from appropriately qualified and experienced candidates must send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org