The Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe is the civil aviation agency of Zimbabwe, established on 1 January 1999 to replace the Department of Civil Aviation. Its head office is located on the level 3 of Harare International Airport, Harare, ZimbabweP.Bag CY 7716, Causeway Harare
Reporting to the Air Navigation Services Supervisor.
Location: Head Office
The purpose of the job is to install, repairs and maintain Communication, Navigation Surveillance and Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) systems in compliance with National and International Civil Aviation Organisation standards.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Setting equipment, diagnosing and repairing faults on CNS/ATM systems up to component/module level.
- Performing routine systems maintenance
- Providing technical support in the areas of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Qualifications And Experience
- National Diploma or equivalent in Electronic Communications/Telecommunications Engineering from a recognized institution
- Should be aged 25 years and below
- A dean class 4 driver's license will be an advantage
How To Apply
The Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates should submit applications and their Curriculum Vitae, including certified copies of educational and professional certificate to :
Human Resources and Administration Director
Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
Level 3, New Terminal Building
P. Bag 7716
NB: The successful candidates shall undergo structured technical training for two years and upon successful completion of the training be then appointed substantively.