To perform clerical duties within the department
Duties And Responsibilities
- Process cross-border and foreign currency domestic transactions (SWIFT and collections initiated
- against FCY accounts by external and internal clients)
- Execute intraday reporting, daily reconciliations, and settlement transactions
- Answers queries from the Service Centre and customers.
- Investigate potential customer complaints related to the area
- Ensure correct and systematic filling of documents.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Banking & Finance or related Business Degree
- Minimum of two years experience a Trade Finance Clerk in a financial institution
How To Apply
App applications addressed to email@example.com
All educational and professional qualifications must accompany the applications