Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and task-oriented persons to fill the above mentioned position
Reporting to: Security Officer
Duties And Responsibilities
- Safeguard Council premises and property.
- Enforcing Council By-Laws and policies.
- Enforcing Acts. Traffic and Vending control Carrying out intensive patrols in Councils area of jurisdiction
- Arresting anyone who commits any offense and attending court sessions as witnesses.
- Performs any other duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Security Officer.
Qualifications And Experience
- At least a certificate in Security or loss control from a recognised Tertiary Institution.
- Ex ZRP /ZNA and ZPCS Officers qualifies and con equally substitute a certificate in Security.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a reputable security organization.
- Not more than 55 years old.
- No criminal record (A current Police clearance must be attached),
How To Apply
Council is offering an attractive remuneration package the details of which will be disclosed to the successful candidate
Applications in envelopes clearly marked 'VACANCY -TOWN ENGINEER". accomplice by a detailed Curriculum Vitae. certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be submitted to the undersigned.
Gokwe Town Council Town House
Stand No 068
P Bag 6041