Aplications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned post which have arisen within Murewa Town Board and Murewa Rural District Council.
The incumbent will be reporting to the Chief Executive Executive Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To coordinate the day-to-day functions of Murewa Town Board.
- Coordinate Murewa Town Board Meetings.
- To provide services (planning, roads, building, tourism, refuse, water and solid waste management, etc.).
- To supervise junior staff.
- To manage Town Board assets.
- Producing Town Board monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Any other duties delegated by the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications and Experience
- The incumbent must possess at least a relevant first degree in Social Sciences, Accounting; Law, Finance, Engineering and any relevant degree.
- Masters in the related field will be an added advantage.
- The incumbent must be at least 30 years of age and above.
- With at least 3 years post graduate experience in middle management in Government, and or local govemmentfraternity.
- Police clearance.
- Clean Class 4 driver's licence a must.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit application letters accompanied by detailed curriculum vitaes including three contactable referees together with police clearance, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications which should reach the undersigned through posting, emailing or hand delivering to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Murewa Rural District Council,
P. BAG 601,
Phone +263652122241, +263718590519, +263775348843
NB: Murewa Rural District Council is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 02 February 2023