Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above post that has arisen in Binga Rural District Council.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To coordinate the day-to-day functions of the Town Board.
- Coordinate Town Board Meetings
- To provide services (planning, roads, building, tourism, refuse, water and solid waste management, etc.)
- To supervise junior staff.
- To manage Town Board assets.
- To report to the Chief Executive Officer
- Producing Town Board monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Any other duties delegated by the Chief Executive Officer Qualifications
Qualifications And Experience
- The incumbent must possess at least a relevant first degree in Local Government, Public Administration, Social Science, and Administration.
- The incumbent must be at least 35 years of age and above.
- With at least 3 years post graduate experience in middle management in Government, and or local government fraternity.
- A clean criminal record.
- Clean Class 4 driver's licence a must.
How To Apply
Interested applicants with relevant qualifications and experience should forward their applications accompanied by detailed CVs and certified certificates not later than 5 August 2022 to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Binga Rural District Council
P. O. BOX 36
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 263-015 308/9