Reports to : Amenities Officer
Location : Robert Gabriel Mugabe InternationalAirport x 2
J.M. Nkomo International Airport x 1
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensures the Terminal Buildings are clean.
- Ensures the availability of water supply in the Terminal Buildings.
- Ensures that Airport grounds and roads are cleaned and maintained.
- Conducts daily inspections of the Terminal Building and Airport grounds.
- Reports any faults in the Terminal Building to the Amenities Officer.
- Ensures that all masonry work is carried out timeously.
- Ensures that flower gardens and pots are maintained.
- Ensures that all works are carried out within the approved budget to ensure effective budgetary control within the department.
- Plans, schedules and implements Airport grounds maintenance works such as grass cutting, clearing of anti-hills, bush clearing, roads markings and signs.
- Ensures availability of passenger trolleys at all times.
- Supervises General Hands and Terminal Services Assistants.
- Supervises Technicians and monitors contractors working at the Airport.
- Produces daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Skills
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering discipline and at least five (5) years of experience in building and maintenance services.
- Class one (1) Journeyman Certificate from Manpower
- Development with at least three (3) years of practical experience;
- Qualification in supervisory management is an added advantage
- Clean Class 4 Driver's license is a must.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of landscaping skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit application letters, copies of updated Curriculum Vitaes and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to:
The Acting Human Resources Manager
Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited 3rd level, International Building
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
Closing date for receipt of applications is 25 March 2022. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.